For more than 80 years, Ashton Moss Holdings (AMH) Investment Management has managed fixed income strategies for public and private institutions, as well as for high-net-worth families. Our fixed income approach can be summarized in one sentence: We purchase durable credits* when they are available at attractive yields. We offer taxable, tax-exempt, and inflation-indexed strategies that are grounded in our unique investment philosophy and valuation methodology, designed to generate attractive long-term returns.
Our investment philosophy is built on the following key insights:
- Credit valuations across fixed income sectors historically offer compensation in excess of default-driven losses.
- Credit spreads are more volatile than is justified by their underlying fundamentals, providing a fertile environment for active management.
- We believe a patient, long-term approach is necessary to deliver peer-leading total returns.
Our strategy focuses on debt issuers in major market sectors, including:
- Corporate debt
- Asset-backed securities
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities
- Municipal bonds
- Inflation-indexed securities
- Federal agencies
- Agency mortgage-backed securities
- U.S. Treasuries
Learn about how we integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations within our bottom-up investment approach.