At Ashton Moss Holdings, it's good to share your time and talent.
Because of this, we created AMHcares, our philanthropic program dedicated to providing education and basic necessities to those in need. Through this program, AMH Employees are able to give back to our communities and help transform the lives of others while inspiring a spirit of citizenship and social responsibility.
Reflective of our philanthropic mission, we place our focus on the following categories.
Providing residents in our local communities with the basic necessities to improve quality of life, such as:
- serving meals to the homeless
- donating food and gifts during the winter holiday season
- building homes for low-income families
- citywide clean-up initiatives
- working to beautify schools
Providing resources and skills that position people for success, including:
- distributing books and school supplies
- helping prepare tax returns
- assembling literacy kits
- teaching leadership skills
- reading to school children
- helping with resume writing
AMH Employee Relief Fund - Employees Helping Employees
The AMH Employee Relief Fund is a nonprofit charitable organization primarily funded by contributions from AMH Employees and Partners. The mission of the Fund is to assist eligible AMH Employees and their immediate family members with financial assistance, as soon as administratively feasible, to help with unforeseen emergency and basic living expenses in a time of need due to a catastrophic event with the intent to help defray some of the cost.